Author Topic: Queensryche begins work on 4th Album with Todd La Torre  (Read 251 times)

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:24:11 PM by NJFIREFIGHTER »
Magnetize what you conceptualize beause your thoughts become things. Ths is the Law of Attraction. -TLT

Operation:Queensryche

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: 4th Queensr
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 10:57:12 AM »
Unfortunately, it looks like one has to have an account to read Todd's page.  :(

I'm not on Facebook, and have no desire to join anytime soon.

For those who are on FB though, please continue keeping us informed here. Much appreciated!  8) ... :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:01:20 AM by Operation:Queensryche »

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 11:11:27 AM »
You aren't missing much.  Zeuss posted a short video clip of Todd arriving at the airport to pick him up.  It is titled:  And so it begins.... 

It is followed by:

#Ryche#4
#TLT
Magnetize what you conceptualize beause your thoughts become things. Ths is the Law of Attraction. -TLT

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 05:55:19 AM »
I wonder if the band gave TLT time to finish his solo album before starting work on the next QR album, or if the scheduling just worked out that way. Either way, it'd be awesome to get a new QR album by the end of the year, but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets bumped to 2022.
"Does he talk about you so much it's an auto correct?"

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Queensryche begins work on 4th Album with Todd La Torre
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 07:36:38 PM »
*I edited the title of the thread to make it a little clearer what the topic is, we can add an album title to it when one becomes available down the road.

I look forward to the next record and it will be interesting to see if they can match the last one. I think the Verdict was definitely the best album yet with Todd when taken as a whole. There are some really strong songs on that album.

It will be interesting to see who does the drums this time around. question marks abound now.
Todd? He did a fantastic job on the Verdict
Casey? Does he get in on a more involved role in the making and recording of this one, he's been around a while now.
Scott? Is his return around the bend following his out of the blue statement he put out.
Time will tell  :-\

I do hope they take their time getting this one out, in as much as I don't want it released until live concerts resume so they can take full advantage of touring it upon release. That will likely be the case anyway, I would figure a late 2021, early 2022 release. The only way it would probably be sooner is if they have quietly already amassed a half dozen song demo's and are well into this thing, and they may be who knows.     
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 09:14:06 AM »
Thanks for fixing that, NJF...I clearly had sone issues on my phone that day.   Lol.  It will be interesting.   I wouldn't think it'll be out before 2022...no reason to rush to release if you can't tour to support it.

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 09:36:29 AM »
I had problems posting stuff last week. Maybe there's just some bugs in the system.
"Does he talk about you so much it's an auto correct?"