Author Topic: Sound Off: What's bugging You Currently...or random thoughts on current events?  (Read 2607 times)

Eye9

• View Profile
I'll get to the election in a minute, but to preface that very topic. I'll comment on your second point Rockox.

I've gotten tired of ALL the whining, pandering, politically correct, gotta watch every God damn thing you say bullshit society that has been taking over, at least the US over the last couple years, I can't speak for Canada, but I'm sure you can. It all comes down to the Liberal left. They've got every body scared to death these days, my God you have to watch everything you say these days from top to bottom. At work, on social media, at home, among friends. You'll get shunned by society , fired from your job career ruination you name it. It is PATHETIC.

That brings us to the election. If you want a whole shit load more of the same, what I just described. Go ahead, Vote for Hillary. If you want refugees and undocumented illegals (wherever they may be coming from, not picking on anybody here...In General) Vote for Hillary, She wants plenty more to come and will allow it. If you think she wont have us in some kinda war activity within the next year and change your a fool, She's a huge fan of Putin (that's sarcasm), and he is in the middle of the middle east issues now, Vote for Hillary. If you think she is going to help out minorities, fix the economy, fix Obamacare, help race relations, create jobs, I'll take a half ounce of what your smoking. She has had thirty fucking years to accomplish all the aforementioned and many other things , and has barely accomplished jack shit, let alone the things I and SHE have aforementioned. She has been mentioning fixing these things for YEARS, Why aren't they even remotely fixed. Vote for Hillary. 

Guess who I'm voting for, Not Hillary. Trump, yeah he is a knucklehead. But give me the knucklehead. There are enough politicians and people with vast amounts of experience who will be surrounding him and keep him in check. It won't be like the scare tactics Obama and Hillary are throwing out there, there will not be a nuclear war, there will not be a wall built, but the important issues that this country needs to get with the program on will be top of the priority list, unlike with Hillary, who hasn't quite gotten there in thirty years, so I say it is time for a non career politician.

All I can say, Is get off your ass and go vote. This is going to be a very hotly contested, very important, and historic election. Don't bitch afterwards ,if you didn't even vote. Make your voice heard, either way. The consequences will then be what they may and you'll have to live with your choice. For better or worse.

I see it this way,
A Hillary win= Protests, controversy, and chaos. (followed by an indictment and impeachment)
A Trump win= Protests, controversy, and chaos.
I'll take the later.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!  ;D

The Liberal Political Correct movement will be buried Friday, November 10th at 10am behind Our Lady of Sorrows Church  :D

It's a beautiful day in the USA  8) 
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Eye9

• View Profile
A date that will live in infamy. A great day to be an American!!! Thank You fellow Americans Well Done!

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
They can't even lose gracefully and dignified for Christ's sakes. I don't seem to recall after either of the two successful Obama elections, Marches and protests breaking out in the streets and cities across America, or even in the suburbs for that matter. Because it didn't happen, that or the liberal left media didn't pay it any mind, but they sure make it front page news and can't avoid it tv coverage when the dem's and liberals do it don't they. It's getting old people (media). People protesting a little bit, have at it, that's your right to do so, it goes with the territory of our freedoms. However, at the first sight of vandalism, looting, arson etc. Since President Trump (yeah get used to it folks) doesn't get sworn in until Jan 20, 2017 I would get on the horn to President Obama, and say I ran on respecting law enforcement and restoring law and order (among other things) so if you want anything left of your, so called "Legacy" I suggest you get law enforcement out there to put an immediate stop to any destruction or defacing of property immediately. Simple process.

Another thing that might work, anybody without a job who gets arrested out there protesting because they decided to steal, vandalize or light a fire. If it turns out that information shows that they are living off Government subsidies, cut off their freebies that might be a crime deterrent, no? And they can't complain that it is Trump's fault that they are out of work, because if Obama and Hillary couldn't create them a job in the last eight years, I don't think that is Mr. Trumps fault.  Just sayin. 

Eye9

• View Profile
It's a fuckin disgrace that those people can't accept that their candidate lost and move on. It ain't gonna get any better from the whole media perspective and while Obama is still in office, It needs to be taken head on with force by law enforcement to restore order once property starts getting defaced (Philadelphia City Hall) and things start getting destroyed and gets out of hand (Oregon), Trump Tower in NY is locked down like a friggin war bunker....SERIOUSLY?

These morons aren't going to stop until their is another Civil War or 1968 on our hands again, Jan 21'st can't come fast enough I hope Trump unleashes the entire justice system on every scumbag that is committing criminal acts in these protests and locks every fuckin one of them up, it will only take once to get the message across when mom and dad have to come bail them out and pay all the fines.

No there were no mass organized protests, rioting or any of the such when Obama won, not once but twice. But they weren't happy with things while he was in office either, then they jumped on the Bernie Sanders bandwagon a lot of them, and when he lost out they griped and cried and jumped on the Clinton bandwagon again, now she lost and they go ape shit whining and crying that the system is unfair and has to be changed. How come when it goes your way "The system works" but then when it doesn't go your way "the system doesn't work and needs to be changed" what a joke.       

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Getting off to an interesting start to say the least LOL, but kinda was to be expected with either outcome I guess.

Rockox

• View Profile
You know what's been bugging me? The fact that the US gets all the best snack treats. Seriously, have you guys had these Southern Biscuits and Gravy Lay's chips? Good lord dude, I just took a trip to the States to visit a relative and bought me 5 fucking bags. And I should've bought more. If you yanks want to be proud of anything, be proud of all the junk food you get to eat.
That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.

Eye9

• View Profile
Snack foods? LOL. I just without any knowledge to the contrary, always figured you guys pretty much had most the same stuff we have here Rockox. I'm not familiar with those chips, I don't think I've seen those, but 5 bags??? Damn, they must be good. I'll have to keep a look out for those  ;D but yeah that's why we have an obesity problem over here LOL. Curious though, what other snacks and food stuff don't you have there?

Also another thing I was curious about having read a few differing opinions, what is your take and a general breakdown of how it works and operates of Canada's Health Care system?

Rockox

• View Profile
Dude, the free health care in Canada is awesome. I never quite understood how Obamacare differed from it, but it sounded like a step in the right direction to me . Lots of times I'll go into a clinic for whatever reason and am constantly impressed that I won't have to pay a damn thing. Just fantastic, I tell ya.
That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.

Eye9

• View Profile
Interesting, I've heard/read several others complaining about long wait times, scheduling for medical care and having to travel to the US to get time sensitive treatments etc. But good to hear, very glad its working for You at least.  :)

Eye9

• View Profile
I'm getting tired of all these no job having, too much time on their hands living off the system scumbag CRIMINALS, who think they can fucking riot, break windows and deface property ,loot, and taunt law enforcement every time the little babies don't get their way. Start beating these fucking assholes with batons and lock them the fuck up already and give peaceful streets back to the law abiding fuckin working class. And whoever is behind pay-rolling these assholes and organizing them should be investigated and charged PERIOD! 

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
I thought this was a pretty interesting article and read. Maybe those guys actually did make it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alcatraz-inmates-survived-infamous-1962-escape-letter-suggests/ar-AAv6E9z?ocid=mailsignout

Rockox

• View Profile
You know what's bugging the shit outta me? This unnecessarily exclusionary and antagonistic "Fake off, Rock on" ad campaign our local rock radio station is running. GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF, ROCK MUSIC. https://www.lcbcreative.com/fake-off-rock-on

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Your getting to be a cranky old crab in your old age Rock  :D ;D >:D
I Like It  8) Cool ads LOL