Author Topic: Sound Off: What's bugging You Currently...or random thoughts on current events?  (Read 3400 times)

Dream Evil

• View Profile
Lets create a little board to Sound Off on what's on your mind, what is bugging you and random thoughts in day to day society and life in general and current events and happenings. Seems like a real good time for a thread like this don't it?

Dream Evil

• View Profile
For instance.... the media in this country is out of control  ::)

Dream Evil

• View Profile
Thanks Gov. Christy  :o

Repeal the NJ gas tax NOW!

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
I just heard that it passed and he signed it, what's it like 25 cents a f**king gallon  >:( and they're also working on trying to make us pump our own gas next  >:(

Gas was one of the FEW remaining perks of living in NJ, everything else is taxed and regulated through the roof and property taxes, car ins and everything else is among the highest.  >:(
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

InnaGaddaDaVida

• View Profile
We can't afford the loss of jobs in New Jersey if we pump our own gas so that
would be pretty stupid. That Being said that's par for the course in the political
world at least in my view.

Dream Evil

• View Profile
Yeah that would be a big hit in jobs for sure. I think they would be smarter then to pursue both this extreme gas tax and forcing you to pump your own gas all at once in a short time frame, but since when have they done things smart  ::)

Dream Evil

• View Profile
With all the WikiLeaks shit coming out, the emails, and all the negatives against Hillary Clinton. Could the media possibly be any more pandering to her. They have become a non stop commercial supporting her, it is disgusting what the media has turned into in this country. Talk about propaganda. I don't even want to get started on that issue. But making my point.

BigMarty

• View Profile
For me...it's this damn election, so sick of all the bs they are throwing at each other. Let's face it neither should be running both should be in jail but unfortunatley we have to vote for either since the independent is not getting chance to debate these two nitwits, either way we're going to hell in a hand basket whoever is the next president.

Next is the fat bastard in Trenton...just do us a favor and leave! And if you're voting, if any of our representatives who did vote for this stupid gas tax are up for reelection just vote the opposite and get em out...there is a list on nj.com of who did/didn't.

Lastly..the media doesn't suck, it swallows!

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
LMFAO  :o

Yeah, This shit's gonna be interesting. All friggin hell's liable to break loose next month after this election is completed.  :-\

Tell ya another thing that's buggin my ass. This great new Obamacare health insurance situation. Just got my renewal paperwork for next year....Thank God, my plan is still available unlike last year when my plan was did away with and I had to pick a new one, with a higher premium of course. This time around, my plan is still available for next year but my premium went up $40 a month (almost $500 for the year) along with the high deductible and copays and out of pocket costs. somebody really has to friggin do something about this shit. They made that so almost everybody can have health care, but WTF good is it if no one can afford to use it. I don't know how the poor can even get care, they subsidize them to lower their premiums, but the god damn deductibles and out of pocket co pay costs are so high, how the hell can they even use it. Needless to say I sure as hell didn't qualify for so much as a 5 cent discount.  >:(   

Dream Evil

• View Profile
For me...it's this damn election, so sick of all the bs they are throwing at each other. Let's face it neither should be running both should be in jail but unfortunatley we have to vote for either since the independent is not getting chance to debate these two nitwits, either way we're going to hell in a hand basket whoever is the next president.

Next is the fat bastard in Trenton...just do us a favor and leave! And if you're voting, if any of our representatives who did vote for this stupid gas tax are up for reelection just vote the opposite and get em out...there is a list on nj.com of who did/didn't.

Lastly..the media doesn't suck, it swallows!

I don't think this election is as cut and dry as the Dems and media are making it seem. I suspect a very large silent majority vote ambush could make this election a stunner in the end, we shall see  8)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile

InnaGaddaDaVida

• View Profile
Its all horse shit instead of giving people tax credits which you can lose if your income changes during the year why doesn't the government just help subsidize this insurance.  The people who want to purchase it could then just pay the amount
needed monthly for the premium without all the bureaucracy.  If the government
is so set on everyone having minimum health coverage they should provide it. The
people who want better coverage could purchase their own.
Just some of my thoughts

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree they seriously need to do something about this between the way over priced Pharmaceutical industry (which, thank god I don't need any crazy over priced medications at this stage) and the whole health care thing, what good is it to have all this basic coverage for everybody when nobody can afford to utilize it due to high deductibles, high out of pocket co-pays, it is ridiculous. even when it was it was free market the prices for coverage was high then as well. I don't agree that the whole things needs to be repealed, because at least they got it that far, but it needs MAJOR changes.   

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Four days left till all hell breaks loose  :-\

Rockox

• View Profile
Man, I don't envy you yanks one bit in this election. Good luck to everyone.

I've currently gotten tired of all the whining about Halloween costumes and people calling certain costumes cultural appropriation. Certainly some costumes are offensive (blackface, Nazis, etc) but holy cow when did we all become a bunch of easy-to-offend pussies?
That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.