Author Topic: Roads To Madness Celebrates It's 2nd Anniversary!  (Read 3375 times)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Roads To Madness Celebrates It's 2nd Anniversary!
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:23:42 PM »
September marks the second anniversary of Roads To Madness, as this site had began in September of 2014 under the direction and leadership of RTM. In September of 2015 it was unceremoniously abandoned due to the re-opening of that other site, see the beat down room thread in the Queensryche section for more on that. Those responsible for that debacle abruptly went upon their way assuming incorrectly that this site was written off and left for dead  ;D

September also represents, I believe, this week in fact, September 10th marks the one year anniversary of my taking over the site and rising it out of the ashes of it's supposed demise. Still here, still going strong much to the dismay of a select few  :D

The site still contains a vast archive of Queensryche related material from the beginning and continues to dedicate a large volume of Queensryche related news, information, and discussion. In addition to the ever expanding broad spectrum of musical tastes, information, links, and banter that has also been incorporated into the site.

Unlike that other place that can't decide if they are open, closed, allowing your posts to remain up or unceremoniously deleting them, allowing guests to view the board, or not allowing guests to view the board. Allowing new members or not allowing new members,  ;) you get the idea. There is no plan here to do any of that as we will continue rolling along into our third year. And I won't be changing my screen name every time the wind changes direction either, I promise. However I may change my signature line to "Skippy's a journalist, um no, really he is"  ;D we'll see.

So if you pass through checking out what's goin on, register for an account and join up if you haven't already done so and join in on the conversations. As time permits going into this, my second year running the place I plan to begin further marketing of the site and doing some behind the scenes stuff to bring it to a wider audience. If your already a member link the site to your face book and social media and spread the word.

Anybody wishing to post here or make any suggestions, feel free this thread is open.

Thanks to all the members and the guests that pass through for allowing the site to continue to be here and to expand and keep moving forward.

NJFIREFIGHTER       
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Operation:Queensr˙che

• View Profile
Re: Roads To Madness Celebrates It's 2nd Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 09:28:48 PM »
Congratulations 'NJ'! I'm sure this site will remain here for a long time to come. It continues to evolve with a lot of great info here. More importantly, I'm sure Queensryche are grateful for the continued support as well. Much respect ( 8)).

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 07:12:02 PM »
This site is right where it needs to be right now and is looking good. All the unwanted opinionated and iron fist rulers are gone thank GOD. No anal little dictators picking on you to stay on topic or post in a proper certain thread.  :)     

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:07:06 PM »
Yes, very much a laid back peaceful atmosphere on here. Some great and very varied music to listen to or watch and exposure to a lot of different bands through the years and some interesting commentary on it with no drama, except for that one very deserved thread, which basically just tells it like it is from a historical stand point  :D 

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 07:39:21 PM »
Just noticed that this site has just surpassed 3 million page views, not too shabby in less than 3 years 8)