Author Topic: Queensryche Condition Hüman 2015 Album Discussion  (Read 72011 times)

Eye9

• View Profile
Re: Queensryche Condition Hüman 2015 Album Discussion
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2016, 04:59:28 PM »
I think this album, based on song for song strength, is one of the most consistent and strong albums the band has made. Promised Land and Empire had some weak moments and duds on them. Rage and Warning had a few drop-offs. Collectively I think this album holds up with just about anything in their catalog.

Wardy

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2016, 10:57:49 PM »
Where Dreams Go To Die
Spore
In This Light

Redemption
Open Road
Hellfire
Eye9
Toxic Remedy
Condition Human
Espiritu Muerto

Fer this old fan that list competes with the best of their past and the bolded selections are IMO absolutely on par with the best of the best Queensryche material from yesteryear!  Sure I wish Open Road had been a couple minutes more longer and whatnot, but honestly would be hard pressed to believe had these been released in a Queensryche yesteryear, pre the shambles (not a bash on Todd and/or Parker, full support here), but by the original lineup and released back when how a good many of these tunes wouldn't have also been embraced by the wider fanbase, exactly like that of their classic material, they are that good!?

Just sayin' ;)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:01:08 PM by Wardy »

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2016, 10:23:21 PM »
I absolutely agree, I strongly hold several of the songs from the last two albums up among the best of Queensryche. No small achievement for sure, all things considered.  ;D
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)