Author Topic: The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)  (Read 128755 times)

Rockox

• View Profile
Re: The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)
« Reply #915 on: March 05, 2019, 04:38:05 PM »
Hey SW, I always appreciate your comments, and I personally don’t mind having to “defend” this goofy little place from time to time.

Just gonna quote myself here from a few months back because I feel it’s relevant, especially given the cyberbullying comments:

I’m interested in the online persona he’s created for himself, the 156, Simply-Put, CDG-Loving, Original-Warning-Tracklisting, Journalistic-Integrity, Personalities-Involved, Bingo, Period persona that is Blackbird/Samsara/AL.net/EOL/Rustvold. If he can still be intrigued by what Queensryche does, then why can’t other people on a message forum in the ass end of cyberspace still be intrigued by what Blackbird says? Is it because Queensryche is a band and Blackbird is just a guy? It’s the same morbid curiosity he’s talked about having for Queensryche. Maybe this is just me justifying my behaviour in my own mind, like Bosk says. If so, how does Blackbird justify his actions towards Queensryche over the last 10 years?

I can’t speak for anyone but myself here, but I mostly post to entertain myself these days. I tell jokes and take the piss out of Blackbird when I think he needs it (which is pretty frequently). I’ve also personally tried not to be too aggressive and mean-spirited in my language, because the whole thing is ridiculous to me, so I figure I might as well try to have a bit of fun.

As far as misinformation goes, while I’m sure most of the stuff I opine on is factually inaccurate, I still feel I’ve got Blackbird’s number pretty well. Most of my stuff is obviously exaggerated, but there’s always likely a small grain of truth hiding underneath it all. Besides, Blackbird has had his fair share of “speculation” with regard to Queensryche (or has inside knowledge that he doesn’t divulge and dances around the issue), and his answer has been “if nothing comes of it, then oh well.” So same goes for me, honestly. So if it’s ever proven that religion wasn’t part of his infamous beef with Todd La Torre, then oh well. Or if it’s proven that Blackbird doesn’t sleep in a Batmobile-shaped bed with Chris Degarmo posters on the ceiling, then oh well.

When people were once speculating that a certain DTF poster was actually Lucretia, I made a joke “even if she isn’t Lucretia, she is now.” That kinda shows the narrative we’ve got going on here, and is a good reflection on how much I care about the accuracy of our information.

The reason I check in on DTF is because I know Blackbird is riiiiiight around the corner, ready to bash on a band he repeatedly says he has no interest in. But does he repeatedly stick his face into other threads for bands he doesn’t care about and criticize them? No, because he doesn’t hold a personal grudge against band members the way he does for members of Queensryche. Lucky for Blackbird, Bosk allows him to troll the QR thread and knock down the band as much as he does.

HEADLINE: BLACKBIRD’S DOG RUN OVER BY QUEENSRYCHE’S SHORT SETLIST

So in that sense I find Blackbird fascinating, because he just can’t get out of his own way. And I can’t remember being witness to someone who so very clearly (at least to me) wants a band to fail like he wants Queensryche to fail. So when I see him post, and knowing how he is perceived to be due to the way he writes, I am compelled to comment on it for whatever reason. Probably the same reason Blackbird is compelled to post in a thread for a band he claims he has no further interest in.
"Does he talk about you so much it's an auto correct?"

Setzer

• View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 05, 2019, 04:55:42 PM »
You've never seen anyone here publish legal documents full of dirty laundry and private home addresses of Blackbird.
Owner of the Queensr˙che bootleg channel.
https://youtube.com/user/QueensrycheBootlegs

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 05, 2019, 06:44:05 PM »
You've never seen anyone here publish legal documents full of dirty laundry and private home addresses of Blackbird.

Yep. Quite a dick thing to do. I'll expand on that by saying, no one here ever put up the leaked album either when CH came out, and no one here puts themselves out there as a supposed professional journalist (if so he should be held to a higher standard than us huh?). No one here I'm sure has ever called his fucking house or sent him multiple harrassing emails either... Guess what Shadow, that asshole has done exactly that to me in the past, and yeah I have his phone number, I know his address and have his email addresses but I'm not that much of an obsessive compulsive stalking creep to do such shit.

He deserves everything he gets and remember he's the one that put himself out there by name cause he wanted the attention, well he fuckin got it didn't he. If he didn't want the attention he'd post under a different name ( oh thats right he's done that several times) but he always has to announce it because he wants his name out there. Comes with the territory.

And his obsession with Queensryche is plainly evident, he doesn't talk shit like that about any other band on that DTF forum it's all squarely directed at Queensryche because of his personal butthurt, no two ways about it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 06:47:45 PM by NJFIREFIGHTER »
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Operation:Queensr˙che

• View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:30 PM »
First, I'm glad that Shadow chimed in on this. I'll also add that I disagree with his assertion that this thread contains "misinformation".

Silly name-calling is nothing compared with the comments that End Of Line has posted over the years. A substantial amount of them are posted in their entirety on here. In this scenario, I beg to differ--- the word "misinformation" clearly doesn't apply here.

The level of justified criticism from him (over time) morphed into flat-out contempt towards the band (and various associates) that was blatantly obvious. EOL proudly led the parade on that. With the mods' assistance, of course, as Eye9 correctly pointed out.

Let's be honest: exact words are tough to deny, which is why he deleted that entire site. EOL stupidly believed that would absolve him (and his online history) from the havoc he wreaked for a decade. Much to his chagrin, it didn't work.

I suggest that Shadow take a look at justbob's comments. It's astonishing to me how many bridges he's burned over the years with this band. Unbelievable.  :-[

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 06, 2019, 04:12:58 PM »
"Misinformation" is definitely a bogus statement in regards to this thread and all that has been said, and shown. You cannot justify the denial of exact words. Eye9, Rockox, OQ and NJF pretty much said it all. I'm curious to hear Shadow Walkers take on those follow up posts. It is not defendable, He said he is not defending him but then the wordage to describe this thread and the comments about his actions are totally off base.   

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 06, 2019, 04:19:34 PM »
Word travels fast around here lmao. Eye9 behave yourself  C:-)  8) Shadow be careful, I don't police this place like the bdr did. I won't intervene, I may participate but I won't protect or break up a fight unless there is blatant racist, sexist, or brutal vulgarity involved  C:-) your on your own.
Fight nice  8)

LMFAO  :D 8)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 07, 2019, 12:55:15 AM »
Hey SW, I always appreciate your comments, and I personally don’t mind having to “defend” this goofy little place from time to time.

Just gonna quote myself here from a few months back because I feel it’s relevant, especially given the cyberbullying comments:

I’m interested in the online persona he’s created for himself, the 156, Simply-Put, CDG-Loving, Original-Warning-Tracklisting, Journalistic-Integrity, Personalities-Involved, Bingo, Period persona that is Blackbird/Samsara/AL.net/EOL/Rustvold. If he can still be intrigued by what Queensryche does, then why can’t other people on a message forum in the ass end of cyberspace still be intrigued by what Blackbird says? Is it because Queensryche is a band and Blackbird is just a guy? It’s the same morbid curiosity he’s talked about having for Queensryche. Maybe this is just me justifying my behaviour in my own mind, like Bosk says. If so, how does Blackbird justify his actions towards Queensryche over the last 10 years?

I can’t speak for anyone but myself here, but I mostly post to entertain myself these days. I tell jokes and take the piss out of Blackbird when I think he needs it (which is pretty frequently). I’ve also personally tried not to be too aggressive and mean-spirited in my language, because the whole thing is ridiculous to me, so I figure I might as well try to have a bit of fun.

As far as misinformation goes, while I’m sure most of the stuff I opine on is factually inaccurate, I still feel I’ve got Blackbird’s number pretty well. Most of my stuff is obviously exaggerated, but there’s always likely a small grain of truth hiding underneath it all. Besides, Blackbird has had his fair share of “speculation” with regard to Queensryche (or has inside knowledge that he doesn’t divulge and dances around the issue), and his answer has been “if nothing comes of it, then oh well.” So same goes for me, honestly. So if it’s ever proven that religion wasn’t part of his infamous beef with Todd La Torre, then oh well. Or if it’s proven that Blackbird doesn’t sleep in a Batmobile-shaped bed with Chris Degarmo posters on the ceiling, then oh well.

When people were once speculating that a certain DTF poster was actually Lucretia, I made a joke “even if she isn’t Lucretia, she is now.” That kinda shows the narrative we’ve got going on here, and is a good reflection on how much I care about the accuracy of our information.

[quote]The reason I check in on DTF is because I know Blackbird is riiiiiight around the corner, ready to bash on a band he repeatedly says he has no interest in. But does he repeatedly stick his face into other threads for bands he doesn’t care about and criticize them? No, because he doesn’t hold a personal grudge against band members the way he does for members of Queensryche. Lucky for Blackbird, Bosk allows him to troll the QR thread and knock down the band as much as he does.

HEADLINE: BLACKBIRD’S DOG RUN OVER BY QUEENSRYCHE’S SHORT SETLIST

So in that sense I find Blackbird fascinating, because he just can’t get out of his own way. And I can’t remember being witness to someone who so very clearly (at least to me) wants a band to fail like he wants Queensryche to fail. So when I see him post, and knowing how he is perceived to be due to the way he writes, I am compelled to comment on it for whatever reason. Probably the same reason Blackbird is compelled to post in a thread for a band he claims he has no further interest in.
[/quote]

Yes THIS exactly. The band must have COMPLETELY cut Samsara off, and really have told him where to stick it recently. Because he is really pouting and whining up a storm lately. Hence his whole new Frankenryche term. So fucking childish, and it's always astounding how he always manages to get a few of those little sheep over there on DTF to follow along with his little group think mind games (albeit they are few) but there's always a handful of them that buy into his little charades.  ;D
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 07, 2019, 10:43:33 AM »
The band must have COMPLETELY cut Samsara off, and really have told him where to stick it recently. Because he is really pouting and whining up a storm lately. Hence his whole new Frankenryche term.

I'm guessing he was criticizing the band somewhere else online (like on a Blabbermouth article or something) and someone got up in his face about it, calling him a "negative fella." So he once again passive aggressively added that to his signature line, and even mentioned it in a post. And once again, no one bit. Because most people know the kinda hyper-sensitive, personal baggage-ridden guy he is, so they look the other way. Also, because no one likes a vaguebooker.

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 12, 2019, 07:20:31 PM »
Here's another emotional outburst from Rustvold towards Setzer on the DTF today (3/12/19).

EOL"The term "Frankenryche" offends some. Too bad. It fits."

Setzer: "This is silly, even if you have a vendetta with the band/ La Torre. By this logic, the moment Chris left in 1998, the band became "Frankenryche".

It took End Of Line only nine minutes to respond. Looks like he was fuming. Read on:o

"I don't have a vendetta with the band or La Torre. Don't assume stuff and insinuate something because of what you read from trolls and other BS.

I don't like La Torre, and yes, we have history, sure (and not the history the troll board you frequent talks about and follows me around the Internet about- I closed BdR TWO YEARS AGO, but still get followed around by trolls-its laughable, and they are psychotic).

But I can be objective, and I am. And anyone who knows me, knows I am. I say it how I see it, my own personal issues aside. And this is how I see it.

As for "Frankenryche" applying when Chris left in 1997, maybe. You can make that argument for sure, given his importance to the band's sound. But that was one part. Now the band is down THREE parts. And that makes a major difference.

For example, it's like losing a limb. You lose your left arm, and have a prosthetic, that's one thing. But Queensryche has lost its head, its torso, and its arms. You're telling me calling it "Frankenryche" is inaccurate?"  ::)

:o... :D... ::)

Let's be clear: if the things we've stated here were BS, End Of Line wouldn't be on the defensive. He also wouldn't have been so pathetically desperate to shut his site down. Period.

Anyone, anyone?  C:-)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:28:56 PM by Operation:Queensr˙che »

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 12, 2019, 10:10:01 PM »
I seem to remember him (Samsara) saying some while back that he had some pretty good credible source (that of course went undisclosed) that Scott was going to working with and/or touring with Tate. hmmm I guess not. Cause Tate is playing European dates and already has US dates booked this year and there is no sign or word of Rockenfield.

In addition it now seems that Tate is stating he has ZERO interest in an original Queensryche lineup reunion  ;D :D 0-2 for Samsara. There will be no fucking 2020 Empire anniversary original lineup reunion douche nozzle. I think we can put all that horseshit speculation of his over the last year to bed now  >:D

Tate interview with Mad TV Greece show 3/10/19 (Tate starts at 21:45 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2B5Fi-lchs
Sounds pretty damn direct and definitive to me.

However, there is still time left for the EMI rights holders to quickly repackage and remaster (yet again) The Warning with the originally intended track listing  ;D >:D

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 13, 2019, 10:13:33 AM »
So let's assume he's talking about us. ;D

To what BS is he specifically referring? He mentions he has a history with Todd, but he's claiming the history we've talked about here is untrue?

Todd and Blackbird were friends
They had a falling out
Now they hate each other's guts

We've discussed this here, and Blackbird (eventually) acknowledged it himself via Shadow Walker. So, it's fact right? Sure the specifics of why they had a falling out are up for grabs (Todd insulting Blackbird's wife, Todd having a deep dark secret, the two likely butting heads over theology, etc). But really only the latter is embellishment, creative speculation and a bit of colour. And it still doesn't change the facts of it. So what's the problem here?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 10:42:42 AM by Rockox »

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 13, 2019, 11:02:42 AM »
The problem is that you are correct.  :)
Magnetize what you conceptualize beause your thoughts become things. Ths is the Law of Attraction. -TLT

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 13, 2019, 11:39:17 AM »
And there we have my new sig. Thanks Roush! 8)

• View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 13, 2019, 01:39:52 PM »
So let's assume he's talking about us. ;D

To what BS is he specifically referring? He mentions he has a history with Todd, but he's claiming the history we've talked about here is untrue?

Todd and Blackbird were friends
They had a falling out
Now they hate each other's guts

We've discussed this here, and Blackbird (eventually) acknowledged it himself via Shadow Walker. So, it's fact right? Sure the specifics of why they had a falling out are up for grabs (Todd insulting Blackbird's wife, Todd having a deep dark secret, the two likely butting heads over theology, etc).

But really only the latter is embellishment, creative speculation and a bit of colour. And it still doesn't change the facts of it. So what's the problem here?

Knowing how End Of Line conducts himself online Rock, it's likely the only "insult" Todd allegedly hurled at the wife is that he DIDN'T agree with her either, regardless of the so-called "dispute". ::)... C:-)

Great post!  8)

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 13, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
The problem is that you are correct.  :)

Lol!  You're welcome, Rock.  Hope you are well.
Magnetize what you conceptualize beause your thoughts become things. Ths is the Law of Attraction. -TLT