Author Topic: The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)  (Read 64403 times)

Eye9

• View Profile
Re: The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 09:00:15 AM »
Actually, You may have had a bigger impact on things over there than you think HAHAHA. I just tried to look at that site and I can't get into the board either. So either I'm blocked or they shut the whole site down to visitor traffic being able to view the content. What a bunch of fuckin scared little puss's. It's saying you must register for an account to participate. I think you won NJF LMFAO.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 09:03:40 AM »
WOW lol, I thought it was just me, I'll look into it. Hey I still have all my printed material for skeletons to dig up lol. Not to mention i have corresponders that can feed me info privately  ;D
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 09:19:45 AM »
What the hell have you done while I've been gone?  LOL!   I can't see anything over there today, either.  I could on Friday.  I'll have to try to sign up again later when I have more time.  Not sure if my work computer IP or my phone IP is on their list, since they banned me last year.  :)

It will be really interesting to find out what is going on over there.  I know it's too much to ask that Brian finally grew up and just said "enough" and shut it down.  There must be an ulterior motive.
Magnetize what you conceptualize beause your thoughts become things. Ths is the Law of Attraction. -TLT

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 09:28:49 AM »
We started slingin a little shit in the "Classic Metal Show" and "Should Queensryche continue making records if they aren't going to play the material live" threads, largely due to the bullshit being said over there about Todd and the whole facebook fiasco and birdbrains agenda, which led to the creation of this room and man I must have hit an artery over there  ;D since then all the controversial Queensryche topics and threads have been wiped out and removed and now it appears they are blocking all guests from access to the site material. Priceless.  8) 

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 09:30:41 AM »
What the hell have you done while I've been gone?  LOL!   I can't see anything over there today, either.  I could on Friday.  I'll have to try to sign up again later when I have more time.  Not sure if my work computer IP or my phone IP is on their list, since they banned me last year.  :)

It will be really interesting to find out what is going on over there.  I know it's too much to ask that Brian finally grew up and just said "enough" and shut it down.  There must be an ulterior motive.

Otherwise, just behaving myself as usual  ;D great to see you, hope all is well  8)

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:19 AM »
The REVOLUTION'calling will not only not be TELEVISED, it will not be VIEWABLE LMAO  ;D Holy disappearing blackbirds BATMAN  ???

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2016, 01:38:51 PM »
It's the new North Korea  ;D Blackbirds bunker under the watchful eye of the Grappler of Wrath

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2016, 01:44:52 PM »
He's trying to keep Todd and NJF from viewing the site  :D

RoushRycher

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2016, 01:50:34 PM »

Otherwise, just behaving myself as usual  ;D great to see you, hope all is well  8)

Doing fine, thanks.  Divorce stuff is over; trying to find a new house now.  Get to see the boys next week.  Can't wait!
Magnetize what you conceptualize beause your thoughts become things. Ths is the Law of Attraction. -TLT

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 12:30:24 AM »
Wow that is interesting, hahaha. I'm curious to see if they've sent a message out to members about all the changes going on with the BDR.

It's prolly just a way to drum up more members and for the admins to keep track of who's viewing the site. Guess they got a thing against lurkers. :)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 02:00:06 AM »
Your being sarcastic there, right Rockox? "Send a message to the members about all the changes"  ;D ;D ;D That won't happen, it will be forever banished from discussion and reasons will be very personal and none of anyone's business, we're talkin about birdbrain here.  :D just like the mystery surrounding the original bdr shut down and the mysterious debacle that was the abrupt ending of The Open Road and all content being blown up. All questioning and inquiries were ignored, threads locked, warnings issued not to speak about it again etc. I was there I remember.

8)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 01:04:39 PM »
Hahaha, true I might be giving them too much credit. Whenever Blackbird did questionable things in the past, the company line was always "my reasons are my own."

But poor Grappler. He prolly has to answer a bunch of PM's from users asking what the hell is going on (especially now that Blackbird removed himself from the site, people can't PM him directly). I hope he has a stock answer he can just copy and paste so his fingers don't get tired. My suggestion? HIS REASONS ARE HIS OWN.

I'm sure there's many reasons why they're doing what they're doing over there, but here's something for ya: Todd La Torre is allegedly still a member at the BDR. And Blackbird loves to point out that he "knows" Todd checks the boards, even though he claims not to. So I bet making the message board private is also a way for Blackbird to monitor if and when Todd is checking in, just so Blackbird can say "see? I told you he reads this. Look, he just signed in the other day." Petty? You bet. Outside the realm of impossibility? Nope.

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 01:32:16 PM »
Your right there. Samsara/AL.net/blackbird, whatever he calls himself this year  ::) always runs and hides, deletes shit, locks threads, gets butt hurt and disappears, closes down sites.

But Grappler, that is his human shield, Grappler's the biggest dick over there and he was the biggest dick on here early on too when it comes to enforcement, and RTM wasn't much better. He protected the delicate little flower boy like nobody's business too. Grappler must owe him a lot of money or birdbrain must have some hardcore pictures of grappler grappling with somebody he shouldn't have been  ;D

Trying to think, who were all the moderators at the various sites? Grappler has been there for as long as I can remember. Grendelsan was one over at TOR. RTM didn't come into play until this site began. 

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 05:40:55 PM »
Wow that is interesting, hahaha. I'm curious to see if they've sent a message out to members about all the changes going on with the BDR.

It's prolly just a way to drum up more members and for the admins to keep track of who's viewing the site. Guess they got a thing against lurkers. :)

Some poor bastard is gonna go over there and sign up and be like "excuse me, Mr. Grappler, boy they are really talking some smack on you over at the Roads to Madness forum"
WARNING!!!!!!
Get Out, Get Out!
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
Do Not pass go, Do Not collect 200
GET Out!
Your BANNED!!!
Your in violation of RULE 217-b subpart F

HAHA!  :D

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 12:46:15 AM »
LMFAO  ;D