Author Topic: The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)  (Read 86828 times)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)
« on: June 20, 2016, 06:59:39 PM »
Here is the new thread to lump everything all together regarding anything involving the Break Balls Room, otherwise known as BDR, in addition to the short lived "The Open Road" forum. To discuss any of the latest, previous, or most ridiculous rants, opinions, quotes, etc. of the almighty birdbrain and Josey and the pussycats over there. This will be the spot for that.

This is for all those that would like to call into question, rebut, dispute or otherwise discuss or dismiss anything that has been said about Queensryche over there past and present who otherwise would not be able to do so because they are either banned, unwelcome, reluctant to do so for fear of punishment, or out right refuse to be associated with that sort of cast of clowns.

If you have been warned or booted from any of their current or previously involved in sites, I'd love to hear from you and hear your stories. I welcome any past member of any of the forums where the douchebags and morons that rule the roost presently at the Break Balls Room had either their finger on the ban button or a major influence on how the site operated and what was and wasn't allowed to be said. I'm sure there are several. This threads for YOU.

Roads to Madness is still vastly visited by the Queensryche fan community and still comes up under all the Queensryche forum related searches. So it makes sense to designate a spot for this particular cause.  ;D not to mention it might be fun. 

Edited 6/17/17

A TIMELINE OF EVENTS:
Late 2003 – Blackbird is mocked (and eventually banned) on the official Queensryche message board
Early 2004 – Blackbird opens The Breakdown Room forum ("BDR")
March 27, 2014 – Blackbird announces BDR will shut down
April 8, 2014 – BDR closes
April, 2014 – The Open Road forum ("TOR") opens, with many BDR members migrating to that forum
April 21, 2014 – Blackbird posts “Connecting the Dots - The Breakdown Room’s role in Queensryche’s upheaval” on TOR
April 28, 2014 – Queensryche releases statement that band name issue has been resolved
Aug, 2014 – Blackbird becomes negative towards Todd La Torre-fronted Queensryche, sells off his Rising West swag and says he wants to take a break from posting
Sep 1, 2014 – Geoff Tate loses his ability to use the name Queensryche
Sep 3, 2014 – 135 posts from Blackbird are deleted from TOR and Blackbird is removed from TOR at his request
Sep 15, 2014 – TOR closes
Sep 30, 2014 – TOR is removed from the internet entirely
Oct 1, 2014 – Roads to Madness forum ("RTM") opens, with many TOR members migrating to that forum
Aug 12, 2015 – BDR reopens
Sep 3, 2015 – Condition Human album is leaked on Amazon. The link is posted and discussed on BDR
Sep 5, 2015 – On BDR, Blackbird posts “official BDR review" titled “Queensryche Rise Up with Condition Human” and thread
Sep 8, 2015 – TLT blocks Blackbird on Twitter. On BDR, Blackbird posts “So I found this interesting...” thread
Sep 10, 2015 – RTM opens “under new management”
June 20, 2016 – On RTM “The Beat Down Room (BDR)” thread opens
June 29, 2016 – Blackbird deletes a number of his posts and threads at BDR, mostly concerning Todd La Torre
July 5, 2016 – BDR requires you to log in to view BDR, registrations are disabled and Blackbird as user End of Line deletes his old Samsara and Blackbird accounts
Nov 16, 2016 – Blackbird posts on RTM via Shadow Walker
Dec 10, 2016 – Blackbird announces BDR will shut down on Dec 23, 2016
Dec 16, 2016 – BDR goes into Maintenance Mode and never opens back up to the public
Dec 27, 2016 – BDR is reduced to a “404 Page Not Found” error message page

* Many thanks to Rockox for the research in producing the above breakdown, in an effort to make things a little easier to understand and follow.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:17:31 AM by NJFIREFIGHTER »
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: The BEAT DOWN ROOM (BDR)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:14:49 PM »
These must be re-posted in here. They certainly would belong in this thread.
The Classic Metal Show episodes of Broke ass Brian and The Death Of the room and the return of the room and rules breakdown. brilliant as they are.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/cmsrocks/warning-warning-warning-the-breakdown-ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12082RzTU8

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 05:28:32 PM »
Admin wise- Ignorant, arrogant, holier than thou, sissy, whining douchebags  ;D

Most of the clientele (especially the more recent ones)- A bunch of ass kissing farkin nerds.

It's too easy to pick on them, that isn't even a challenge, and I'm sure they will boo hoo on this shit something fierce haha

Here is one that is rather easy to find, scroll down to the fourth comment onward  :D
 http://www.heartofmetal.net/t20900p125-queensryche

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 07:19:54 PM »
NICE Find! ROFLMFAO

Wonder if any of those people pass through this site

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »
I didn't recognize any of those names there, but if any of those/you people pass through here, by all means, come on in and share your thoughts and story of having had the misfortune of dealing with the douchebag.  8)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 06:16:12 PM »
Aside from that here's "The Classic Metal Show" episode from April, 2013 where Broke Ass Brian actually calls in to the show (early in the segment) followed by "the Real Geoff Tate" chiming in.

What a pansy ass wuss.

The million dollar comment from him is " I started the bdr because I was a member of the bands official online forum and I got tired of being CENSORED and HAVING THEM DELETE POSTS AND BOARDS" WOW!!! Boy, he must have learned from the best and took great notes, talk about the biggest offender of CENSORSHIP and DELETING POSTS, THREADS, and MEMBERS   ??? ::) :o WTF...

Anyway here it is......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-syfJBdvrfo

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 07:14:02 PM »
What a jerkoff, He sounds exactly like I would have imagined, A fuckin wannabe mall cop nerd. What a Richard lol Jesus Christ.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 07:15:38 PM »
LMFAO  ;D that's classic, your gonna make me piss my pants  ;D

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 01:22:05 PM »
Funny?, Funny how???  ;D

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 06:06:03 PM »
You want Funny? how's this....This is strange, mighty odd, and funny.

We were just discussing how a lot of posts and threads have vanished and gone missing on bdr, and the Open Road forums, and I'm sure a few from early on in this site probably did as well.

WELL, for unknown reasons, one can only speculate and wonder. It appears that Birdbrain has gone bat shit crazy as a look over at bdr now reveals that the Almighty Weasel has now deleted without a trace not only all the controversial threads regarding Todd and Queensryche over there, including the infamous (pre official album release) album review thread where I was name called and banned  8), but it appears ALL of the threads he started and ALL of his posts have been unceremoniously removed and have vanished and there looks to be no trace of him there now if you look around.  ???

Good thing I had the presence of mind to see to it that I preserved a lot of that controversial material, so I have it all  8) some of that material, those quotes and topics will certainly come in handy for future discussion  ;D

OF COURSE there is no mention of this activity over there, any reason or comment about it. It's like it never happened LMFAO, like usual.

and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY over there will dare have the testicles to ask on the board where the f**K it all went and why? or they'll be quickly quieted, warned, the post deleted and/or Banned.

WARNING!!!!!!!!  ;D

Too funny indeed.

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 06:56:50 PM »
WTF ? WHAT?  ???

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »
WOW at a quick flip through the site, looks like that dick weed evaporated all traces of posts about Queensryche and several topics therein, including in the prestigious archive area  ??? Holy Shit.

This ass clown, first it was the deletion of posts questioning shit followed by the complete total disappearance of The Open Road forum, then the mysterious deletion of posts and questioning thereof at bdr and it's abrupt shutdown, now this shit not a year into the re-opening C'MON MAN. This is a total fuckin back track and repeat.

You just started this thread not but a week ago and now this happens. man that's some fuckin crazy coincidence there, don't ya think? HAHA  ;D

I guess much like he took all kinds of credit for Queensryche finally rallying behind the cry for Tate to be called out and fired (in his wildest dreams) I guess you get all kinds of credit for all this  ;D

You know damn well no one will dare "Speak The Word" over there at the house of deletion and censorship and dare inquire about all that going missing. So it's absolutely hilarious that you have this site to call it all out and talk about what they won't.   

WOW man

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 07:34:55 PM »
Ain't dat some shit damn. I printed a lot of that stuff too, what you don't have I probably do  ;D

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 09:41:09 AM »
Blackbird removing his posts (or most likely just temporarily hiding them, like they did with the old graphics thread) is the most interesting thing the BDR has done in months.

My guess is that Blackbird got tired of repeating himself over and over again, so by wiping the slate clean, it means when he brings up The Warning's original track listing for the 156th time, it'll seem fresh because there won't be any evidence that he's ever mentioned it before.

It's a shame that any thread he started is also gone (again, probably temporarily), because there were a couple entertaining ones, specifically the one where Blackbird thought TLT was taking a dig at his journalistic integrity when Blackbird got blocked from TLT's Twitter account. Or something. It got really good when people started suggesting it was due to the fact that Todd and Blackbird aren't friends anymore, which is far more likely.

But again, I'm sure all those posts will resurface soon, just like the BDR did. Because Blackbird just can't help himself.
That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 05:36:43 PM »
For Christ sakes, don't get me started on that moron's "proper originally intended" Warning track listing. "oh my god it wasn't supposed to be that way, it woulda been much better if it woulda been released as intended". get the fuck over it, it was thirty some years ago. It's not getting fixed asshole. There, now that's a plausible response to him stating that over there on the 5th mention of it, but OH NO, Nobody does that to The Bird Man, you would have gotten a warning or been banned.

Yeah, he does have a tendency to repeat himself doesn't he, I guess he figures people don't quite hear it until the fifteenth go round. But don't you DARE speak negatively about what he say's big bad Grappler will send you a notice of intent to terminate  ;D

Wasn't aware of "temporary hiding" wtf is that? that exists? they do that too?
It re-appears at the whim of the Bird? Say it isn't so. I don't recall the graphics thread. I'm not so sure they're in hiding, I doubt they will re-appear, but if they do, that is even more the reason to break his balls some more, followed by, some more yet  :o

Blackbird's flown out of the birdhouse oh my God. His posts are gone. What are the bdr peasants to do now, wandering aimlessly through the threads. Where oh where did the pied piper go, where art thou.  :P we have no leader to blindly agree with, no ass to kiss. It can't be.

Poor bird, Todd broke his heart  :'(