Author Topic: Todd La Torre  (Read 13065 times)

Dream Evil

Re: Todd La Torre
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2020, 07:31:56 PM »
Awesome news  8) May as well start getting a good jump on the next Queensryche album too with all this downtime  8)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2020, 11:11:59 PM »
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queensryches-todd-la-torre-is-putting-finishing-touches-on-debut-solo-album/

sounds like his solo album is almost done, and will see a 2020 release date, I look forward to it!

Very cool news. Can't wait to hear that album, very anxious to hear what all different directions he goes with vocally on this release. I expect it to be mostly on the heavier side.

I've been looking very forward to say the least for this release, but I hope he doesn't go too heavy. I'd like something in the vein of the Queensryche material or in tune with his live Crimson Glory performances. I don't necessarily want a thrash album full of cookie monster growling  C:-)
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2020, 10:19:22 AM »
Glad to hear this will be coming out soon.
"Does he talk about you so much it's an auto correct?"

Operation:Queensr˙che

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2020, 08:52:32 PM »
Apparently someone posted a screenshot of a Tweet from La Torre's private account on Blabbermouth.

"If you are someone not wearing a mask, you are part of the problem. 125k DEAD, 2.5 MILLION cases and rising. This selfishness couldn't be more evident.

"You want to get back to work? You want to go out and socialize someday? Put your fucking mask on!!!"

Well said Todd. It'll be interesting to see the commentary that's sure to follow.  8)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2020, 10:35:21 AM »
I can certainly appreciate where Todd's coming from. His livelihood depends on performing for people, and he can't do that if things don't get better. And doctors are saying you need to wear masks to flatten the curve. Seems pretty simple to me. I don't wear a mask all the time, but certainly whenever I go out to a store (which even that is pretty rare these days). Things seem far worse in America than in Canada, that's for sure.

It's good that Todd is speaking out about it though, even if it costs the band fans. Or whatever.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2020, 10:40:47 PM »
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2020, 11:05:31 AM »
Glad to hear the album sounds awesome (though really, would Todd say it sucks? Hahaha). Here's hoping we get it by the end of the year.