Author Topic: The Classic Metal Show ....Priceless Episodes!  (Read 12182 times)

Rockox

• View Profile
Re: The Classic Metal Show ....Priceless Episodes!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 03:15:06 PM »
I stopped listening to the CMS sometime last year just because I didn't have time to listen to it all every week. I've since come around and have been listening to all segments for a few months now, either thru iTunes or on their YouTube channel.
That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 05:25:46 PM »
Holy shit, Randy Gane sent a note to the CMS recently saying how much he loved the "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!" episode. Starts at 11:00 and goes until about 14:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MafpAwU2yDw

That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 05:52:24 PM »
AWESOME, had me cracking up again.
"What a bunch of fuckin idiots" hahaha
"Takes you 45 minutes to read the fuckin rules"  ;D
"Message Bored"

All you could say was that the current band was great?
My god, how things changed since then. Wish they could have went back on in recent months to see the complete about face and pick that apart.

Operation:Queensr˙che

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 12:26:10 AM »
Holy shit, Randy Gane sent a note to the CMS recently saying how much he loved the "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!" episode. Starts at 11:00 and goes until about 14:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MafpAwU2yDw

It'll be interesting to see if Gane accepts their offer to go on the show at some point in the future. We'll see.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 12:44:44 AM »
That was comical  ;D I highly doubt Geoff would allow that to happen though (Randy going on the show) after how much they broke Geoff's balls on there too. His skin is a little thicker than broke ass Brian's, but not THAT thick.  ;D 
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 09:27:56 AM »
I highly doubt Geoff would allow that to happen though (Randy going on the show) after how much they broke Geoff's balls on there too.

Tate still went on the CMS after a number of appearances by The Real Geoff Tate, so having Randy Gane appear isn't totally out of the question. It'd certainly be an interesting review, if nothing else for the fact that Randy Gane, with his Blabbermouth comment, admits that he knows about the backlash Tate's band has been receiving. Tate's line was always "I don't know what people are saying about me" which got old real fast.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 12:15:04 PM »
That is true. never know, I'd love to hear it. Can you imagine me on a full segment discussing the these forums  ;D that is a scary thought. LMAO Don't get any ideas Rock  ;D I'm happy to do it from right here.

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 04:01:44 PM »
I'd be remiss if I didn't include this other brief mention of the BDR from the same show the Randy Gane message appeared in. Here they're goofing one of their friends Jim for not giving them thanks when he appeared on another radio show. At the end of this segment, the CMS guys are ripping on Jim and figuring out who hates the CMS more than Jim. The BDR mention starts around 35:00 but back it up a few minutes if you want a bit of context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHxKvlXrec

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »
haha You seriously need to write or call in ,whatever you do and advise them of the latest situation over there. I would love to hear them do at least a partial segment on the Re-Partial death of the re-opened break down room  ??? I just gave them their Segway  ;D

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2016, 06:00:04 PM »
haha You seriously need to write or call in ,whatever you do and advise them of the latest situation over there. I would love to hear them do at least a partial segment on the Re-Partial death of the re-opened break down room  ??? I just gave them their Segway  ;D

I second that motion Rock lol, you know me I don't give a rats ass if they drag us (roadstomadness) in on the damn thing either. I'm not bashful  8) There's nothin to hide here. Have at it, It would be funny as fuck. They would probably appreciate my candor on here to the fullest extent actually.  ;)

Rockox

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2016, 09:27:02 AM »
Well now that you both want me to contact the CMS, I DEFinitely won't do it now, hahaha. Besides, it's not like I'm one of their regular callers who would give me the time of day or anything anyway. And with Blackbird deleting all his main threads (especially his embarrassing "So I found this interesting..." thread), it's not like the CMS guys would have much to read on the air.

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2016, 10:50:04 AM »
I have plenty of material my friend  ;D and I've started to help provide some of it for anybody that isn't savvy when it comes to looking for it  ;) 

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2016, 11:06:32 AM »
Well now that you both want me to contact the CMS, I DEFinitely won't do it now, hahaha. Besides, it's not like I'm one of their regular callers who would give me the time of day or anything anyway. And with Blackbird deleting all his main threads (especially his embarrassing "So I found this interesting..." thread), it's not like the CMS guys would have much to read on the air.

It would be funny none the less  :D

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2016, 11:07:20 AM »
I have plenty of material my friend  ;D and I've started to help provide some of it for anybody that isn't savvy when it comes to looking for it  ;)

Your skills are better than mine  8)

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 12:58:29 PM »
I got your back, something more people around here should have had a long time ago and they need to start having it now if they want a free form forum to discuss Queensryche cause the bdr's days are no doubt numbered.  ;D