Author Topic: Blue Oyster Cult  (Read 5618 times)

ted262

• View Profile
Re: Blue Oyster Cult
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 01:15:03 AM »
Understandable on all fronts, that is cool. I actually liked most of it, wasn't bad at all. Keep me in the loop and posted with any updates on the new album if you have an inside track on the developments, not asking for info the band wouldn't want you to divulge, but info that can be put out, just in case I miss it elsewhere on the net.  8)

Richie says they have to have it turned into the label by April and shooting for a September release.

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 11:58:57 PM »
Understandable on all fronts, that is cool. I actually liked most of it, wasn't bad at all. Keep me in the loop and posted with any updates on the new album if you have an inside track on the developments, not asking for info the band wouldn't want you to divulge, but info that can be put out, just in case I miss it elsewhere on the net.  8)

Richie says they have to have it turned into the label by April and shooting for a September release.

Cool awesome, definitely looking forward to that album. Can't wait  8)
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 02:52:25 AM »
True Confessions (official live video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttuaKYXfwk

This is taken from the new release "40th anniversary: Agents of Fortune live 2016" details are provided in the notes under the video. They are also reissuing Heaven Forbid, which is a GREAT record.   
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)