Author Topic: Queensryche 2018 Show Reviews & Tour Discussion  (Read 670 times)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Queensryche 2018 Show Reviews & Tour Discussion
« on: January 30, 2018, 01:54:17 AM »
On to a new year of Live show reviews and tour discussion.

I guess I might have to make my return to M3 this year as the band has announced they will be performing at this years festival on May 5th, It may be my only chance to catch them before later in the year, so I may have to jump on that one. If Scott isn't back by then I give up hope on his return as it will at that point have been over a year since he took leave.

Queensryche is headlining the Saturday lineup, which also includes Ace Frehley, the full lineup is below. I refuse to do two nights and have to stay over so unfortunately I will miss Faster Pussycat on Friday night  :( hopefully they play a club show around me that week while they are in the area.

http://www.m3rockfest.com/
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Eye9

• View Profile
Re: Queensryche 2018 Show Reviews & Tour Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:32:03 PM »
This is a cool podcast review of the New York Turning Stone show from 2-2-18 along with some interesting band related chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5d_N8f7lvM

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 12:12:37 PM »
It looks like they are teaming up with the Scorpions again later this year as support for their Crazy World tour. Not sure how extensive of a  US tour they are doing but so far five dates.
8/31 Nevada
9/2 Irvine, CA
9/7 San Antonio, TX
9/12 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
9/14 Tampa, FL
While mixing in some headline dates

Operation:Queensr˙che

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 08:33:49 PM »
It looks like they are teaming up with the Scorpions again later this year as support for their Crazy World tour. Not sure how extensive of a  US tour they are doing but so far five dates.
8/31 Nevada
9/2 Irvine, CA
9/7 San Antonio, TX
9/12 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
9/14 Tampa, FL
While mixing in some headline dates

They also added Phoenix on 9/5. Radio station KSLX is giving away tickets this weekend, a "win-before-you-buy" promo.