Author Topic: Sports chatter thread  (Read 495 times)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Sports chatter thread
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 02:35:33 AM »
I'm still butt hurt over the Vikings total no show in the NFC Championship game.  >:( but I think the Patriots will take care of the Eagles. I'm going to say 31-28 Pats. With Foles at quarterback and a relative newcomer coach, I just don't see the Eagles matching up well in the circus atmosphere that is the Super Bowl against the likes of Belichick, Brady, Gronk and crew. Those guys have been there so many times it's probably hardly a distraction to them at this point.   
Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 11:19:51 PM »
The Eagles actually did it, hard to believe. It was an awesome game though, very exciting to watch.   

Dream Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 12:51:31 PM »
That was a great game, I didn't expect the Eagles to win that. The last three or four Super Bowls have been great games. They are predicting up to three million people will attend the parade in Philly tomorrow. That will be a crazy party.

Eye9

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 04:59:09 PM »
Philly was insane today wall to wall mob of people for that Eagles parade. The NFL Draft and the Pope visit didn't draw anywhere near that many people, nor did the 08 Phillies parade.  8)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile