Author Topic: September 2017: Three years of RTM  (Read 1861 times)

NJFIREFIGHTER

• Admin
    • View Profile
September 2017: Three years of RTM
« on: September 14, 2017, 02:53:49 PM »
This month marks the three year anniversary of this site. This year saw not only the bdr shutter it's doors without so much as a final fanfare or whimper as the calendar turned to 2017, but what to this day appears to be a conscientious  cleansing of all traces of it on the internet.
but we're still here and we will be here at least for another year as this next calendar year will see a lot of activity regarding Queensryche. A new Ryche album is in the works, the new Operation Mindcrime/Geoff Tate album will be released and hopefully the Todd La Torre solo album gets completed. Geoff will likely tour the 30th Anniversary of Mindcrime.   >:D

I will continue adding up a shit load of bands in the other categories that deserve to be recognized and heard for you all to check out.

And I promise to get on the horn and bitch to the site host and get the upper log in box issue resolved soon as they initially put back on me and I can't seem to fix it.  :D

Champion of the Queensryche Board Wars :)

Rockox

• View Profile
Re: September 2017: Three years of RTM
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:18:22 PM »
Jeepers, three years already? I need to get a new hobby. ;D
That Man/Machine Imperfection guy didn't post too much, but he was pretty much always right.